Light And Comfortable Rooms For Productive Meetings
Looking for somewhere local to host your meeting or conference, somewhere that doesnâ€™t cost the earth?
Weâ€™ve the perfect room available for hire for conferences and meeetingsâ€¦ and itâ€™s only Â£10 an hour to hire! Minimum hire of 3 hours.
Meeting Room Facilities
The Pavilion, offering plenty of natural daylight, provides an idealic view of the ground and is the ideal space to hold your meeting.
Looking to include refreshments? We can provide those too. From freshly brewed tea and coffee to light lunches, buffets and corporate dinners, we’ll help you facilitate your event from start to finish.
- meeting room overlooking the ground
- projector and pull down projector screen
- free Wi-Fi
- flexible seating and table layout
- capacity up to 90 people seated without tables or 70 people when seated at tables
- ground or first floor meeting room available
- size approx 100 square meters for upstairs meeting room, slightly larger for downstairs meeting room
- light refreshments or catering available
Want To Book?
Get In Touch...
If you'd like to check room availability, please get in touch with us by clicking on the 'Email Us' button below...
Did you know?
St Annes Cricket Club have been Northern League Division One champions on six occasions, in 1952, 1996, 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2011.
We've been Division Two champions three times, in 2003, 2005 and 2008.
Did you know?
England and Lancashire all-rounder Andrew Flintoff joined the club as a 12 year old junior player in 1989 and made his first team debut for St Annes in 1992.